Terms and Conditions
If you've come to this page, it probably means you are the kind of person who pays attention to details. I'm not a lawyer, so I want to make the terms and conditions of using this website as transparent and easy to consume as possible.
- We rely on a third party printer based in the United States to fulfill our orders. We love them, and they love us. If, however, you don't love your art, please let us know. We will work with our print shop to make sure you are satisfied.
- Because we rely on a print shop, and take quality very seriously, it can take several days for the print to ship, just wanted to let you know in advance.
- Due to the nature of software products, we are unlikely to offer refunds on these items after they have been claimed.
- All software is sold as-is, with no warranty expressed or implied. Buying a current version of the software does not entitle you to future versions of the software, unless otherwise stated.
- Although Dust Productions, LLC has taken reasonable efforts to ensure industry standard coding and design practices, we cannot be responsible for any damage or loss you may have as a result of using the software.
- Dust Productions, LLC shall be excused from any delay or failure in performance required hereunder if caused by reason of any occurrence or contingency beyond its reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of war, fire, insurrection, strikes, lock-outs or other serious labor disputes, riots, earthquakes, floods, explosions or other acts of nature.
Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that Dust Productions, LLC will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, in profits, goods or services, irrespective of whether or not you have been advised or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility of such loss or damage.
- You acknowledge and agree that Dust Productions, LLC cannot guarantee the results or effectiveness of any of the services rendered or to be rendered. Rather, services shall be executed in a professional manner and in accordance with good industry practice.
- Commissioned work will be governed by a contract written and agreed to by both parties.
These terms and conditions may be updated at any time, with or without notice. If you have any additional questions for us, please don't hesitate to ask.